Tips for Overcoming Insomniatenten | 29/07/2020 | 0 | mental health
Insomnia is something that often disturbs a person in general. Insomnia sometimes occurs due to stress or even irregular lifestyle. In the short term it might be okay for people with insomnia, but in the long run it can certainly be dangerous for you.
Insomnia or lack of sleep can cause you to lack blood due to irregular blood circulation. So that it will also affect the work of the brain that does not work effectively. The existence of a disruption in the workings of the brain automatically can also affect the work of other organs such as digestion, breathing, and also other things.
Therefore, you have to stay up late or insomnia quickly. So in the way below the doctor’s friend can handle it.
Tips for Overcoming Insomnia
Following Natural Tips Overcoming Insomnia or Insomnia
1. Exercise regularly. Some studies say regular exercise can help people who have problems with sleep. Sports should be done in the morning and not a few minutes before bedtime. By exercising, your health becomes more optimal so that the body can fight stress that appears better.
2. Consuming Resurge Supplement can help you to speed up your metabolic function. In addition Supplement Resurge can improve your sleep and increase your energy level.
3. Sleep is very good for health, it helps the body recover quickly from fatigue and fatigue from daily activities. Try to keep your room or bedroom as comfortable as possible, avoid laptops or other gadgets from your bed, and try to keep your room quiet and turn off the lights while sleeping.
4. Overcoming Insomnia can also be done by following a natural sleep pattern, and at night is a natural time for someone to sleep and do not sleep too much during the day, because it can cause you to go back to sleep difficulty at night. try to follow the body’s natural rules, i.e. the body will start sleeping at night.
5. You must accept that we need to sleep eight hours a day, do not cut your sleep time, because in the long run it will damage your sleep patterns.
6. Don’t force sleep, sleep is natural and easy. if you insist on going to sleep, you will feel anxious and end up unable to sleep. go to bed, lie down calmly and you will get sleepy all by yourself.
7. Prepare for sleep, you must prepare yourself for sleep so that your eyes immediately feel sleepy. if you only go to bed and don’t intend to sleep, your insomnia will not be overcome.
8. Pamper yourself in some relaxation activities such as reading a good book or listening to music as a start for sleep.
9. Reduce consumption of drinks that are stimulant or that keep you awake like tea, coffee. alcohol and cigarettes. This drink will keep you awake which of course you don’t need if you want to sleep.
10. Overcoming insomnia can also overcome the problems you face. a life problem can disturb your sleep because it will always carry over to your mind when you want to sleep.