Photography played an important role in documenting the emerging conceptual and process based practices ofConceptual Art,Fluxus,Performance ArtandHappenings. The photographic documentation of such ephemeral, conceptually-based practice was generally not considered to be art; however, over time, it has acquired the status of an art object, where it is now collected and displayed as such. For some performative artists, the documentation of their practice is considered an inherent component of the overall work.
- Further unease has been caused around cameras in regards to desensitization.
- MarkerSpace workshop – create digital rapid prototypes using 3D printers, CNC machines, laser cutters and more.
- Explore and experiment with photographic practices by studying for our BA Photography degree at Cambridge School of Art.
- Moving onto digital imaging you will come to understand the rationale for the development in technology.
- Optional costs may include £150 for field trips and £250 for a European visit per year.
Whether you’re …