Get 2022 health coverage Health Insurance Marketplace®
Health Affairs gratefully acknowledges the support of many funders. Now that you’re signed up, we’ll send you deadline reminders, plus tips about how to get enrolled, stay enrolled, and get the most from your health insurance. You need to provide either your email address or mobile phone number. The Singapore Nursing Board is the regulatory authority for nurses and midwives in Singapore.
- The Health app helps you manage lifestyle factors that may influence time in AFib, like sleep, exercise, and weight.
- You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
- But I do like the water and sleep tracking as well as the exercise tracker.
- These injuries, including bone fractures and burns, can reduce a person’s quality of life or can cause fatalities including infections that resulted from the injury .
- Examples of these illnesses include schizophrenia, ADHD, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and autism.
Health literacy impacts how well people can find, understand & use health information to inform health-related decisions. Learn about the causes, symptoms, and treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Look up health, healthy, or healthful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Public health has been promoted – and depicted – in a wide variety of ways.
Search all our content for trusted health information including resources from our information partners. 💭Matthew Mace explores the barriers to quality heart failure treatment and the urgent solutions required. The Expert Committee on COVID-19 Vaccination recommends the Moderna/Spikevax vaccine for the primary vaccination of children aged 6 months to 4 years.
3.5Strengthen the prevention and treatment of substance abuse, including narcotic drug abuse and harmful use of alcohol. 3.1 By 2030, reduce the global maternal mortality ratio to less than 70 per 100,000 live births. AIDS is now the leading cause of death among adolescents (aged 10–19) in Africa and the second most common cause of death among adolescents globally.
They aim to protect the public through licensure and regulation of nursing/midwifery education and practice. Their mission is to uphold professional nursing standards and honour the public trust. The Singapore Dental Council is the self-regulatory body for the dental professions constituted under the Dental Registration Act . Its key objectives are to promote high standards of oral health and to promote the interests of the dental profession in Singapore.